International Hotel Management B.A. | englischsprachig in Dresden
- Studienangebot Hochschule
- Preis auf Anfrage
- Permanentes Angebot
Beschreibung des Angebotes
If you seek an international career, relish variety and enjoy providing hospitality, then the hotel industry is exactly the right choice for you. There is hardly any other sector in which these qualities are as highly appreciated as in the hospitality industry.
You can expect numerous challenges. Demanding customers expect tailor-made services, high quality and good prices. At the same time, international competition is increasingly intense.
In this dynamic environment a thorough understanding of the industry and modern management concepts are indispensable.
Weitere Informationen zum Angebot
International Hospitality Management
The international hospitality industry faces wide-ranging challenges. Ambitious clients expect customized solutions and high quality for reasonable prices. Furthermore, international competition is increasing intense.
Therefore, the demand for industry professionals with an academic background and practical experience is higher than ever. The industry is opened to executives who are confident acting in a multicultural setting and capable of managing short-term and long-term problems.
The bachelor program International Hospitality Management B.A. provides the necessary academic and practical knowledge required to succeed in this field. In addition to application-oriented projects, the study programme incorporates a total of twelve months spent in practical training placements in Germany and abroad.
This essential development of practical skills and experience in an international environment lays important foundations for fulfilling the student's career aspirations in the hotel and tourism industry.
The SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences with its experience in multicultural management and the Dersden School of Management with its reputation for excellence in hotel management can give you the opportunity to start a successful career within the hospitality industry.
Duration: 7 terms
Start date: 1 October / 1 April
Degree: Bachelor of Arts
Size of a class : 20-25 Students
Language of instruction: English
Fee: € 570,00 per month
During the programme students will complete a total of 12 months practical training out of which six month have to be spent in a foreign speaking country.
Non-Europeans have to apply until 30.6., EU Nationals can apply at any time depending on capacity.
Homepage: International Hotel Management (srh-campus-dresden.de)
- deutsch, englisch
- Aufstiegs-BAföG, BAföG, ESF, Stiftung Begabtenförderungswerk berufliche Bildung, Stipendien, Deutschlandstipendium
- To succeed in the Bachelor programme International Hospitality Management you need to be very customer focused, have a high degree of commitment and social competence.
Additional formal requirements are as follows
• General qualification for admission to higher education (qualifications acquired in countries other than Germany will be considered individually for recognition)
• Language requirements for the English-based programme are TOEFL or comparable certificates. A university degree completed in English will suffice as proof of language proficiency.